How can you stamp attributes from a Point Vop?
5535
4
2
peteski
Member
546 posts
Joined: Dec. 2013
Offline
March 8, 2016 4:08 a.m.
Hi there,
I was just wondering, from within the copy node it's easy to stamp point numbers ($PT) and colours ($CR) but how could I stamp a custom attribute I have created from within a point Vop?
Thanks,
Pete
mestela
Member
1872 posts
Joined: May 2006
Offline
March 8, 2016 4:47 a.m.
Just put the attr name into the attribute stamps parameter. Then when stamping, use the attrib name directly, eg stamp('../copy1/','ScaleTweak',1)
Attachments:
copy_attr.gif (12.6 KB)
peteski
Member
546 posts
Joined: Dec. 2013
Offline
March 8, 2016 5:43 a.m.
Awesome! Thanks for that!
mestela
Member
1872 posts
Joined: May 2006
Offline
March 10, 2016 2:05 a.m.
nooooOOOOOO! :wink: Try and wean yourself off of local vars, the general push is for everything to become unified under @syntax.