Polybevel Crash after 15.5.480

   3929   4   0
User Avatar
Member
34 posts
Joined: Jan. 2015
Offline
In the latest builds (I'm using 15.5.497 but I believe it started happening around 15.5.487) Polybevel causes an instant crash. Build 480 works fine. Anyone else having this problem?

Using Mac version.
User Avatar
Member
471 posts
Joined: Nov. 2013
Offline
It is better to stick with production build rather than daily build.
daily builds sometimes is considered to be unstable.
If you're in hurry, please contact with Support Team for more investigating.
Edited by Nima - June 5, 2016 19:26:35
User Avatar
Member
34 posts
Joined: Jan. 2015
Offline
I always keep the production build and it's solid, except for the emissions not working, which was fixed in a subsequent daily build. That's life on the edge for you
User Avatar
Member
333 posts
Joined: Oct. 2012
Offline
morganv123
I always keep the production build and it's solid, except for the emissions not working, which was fixed in a subsequent daily build. That's life on the edge for you

Emission work. This is only an error within the shader. if you go inside you will see the Ce output is not connected correctly. In case u need emission in 480 you can just connect it by yourself.
User Avatar
Member
36 posts
Joined: March 2008
Offline
I've just come across the emission bug in build 480. Can anyone explain how to reconnect it properly?
  • Quick Links