Ranges

2284   3   2
253 posts
I've been making a scene for a friend to help him understand ranges. So now that it's finished, it seems pretty confusing to me, it might not help him at all. So, any ideas on how to improve it ?

Here it is

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gvXnaj6sz8
670 posts
imo too many things happen at once. show them in sequence first and maybe slow it down.
https://procegen.konstantinmagnus.de/ [procegen.konstantinmagnus.de]
1755 posts
Call me crazy, but why not just use a pencil and a piece of paper? Not very helpful for this instance since you've already put the effort into making this, but maybe for a future endeavor.

If I were you, I wouldn't put any more work into this - there's a pause feature as well as a replay one, a lot more than one has at school or at least, most schools out there, where a piece of chalk, a black board, and one minute from the teacher's life is everything you have.

edit: And since you already worked on this piece of educational material, you should consider making the video public for others to benefit from it and you'll be granted the ever lasting good feeling of receiving well deserved kudos.
Edited by anon_user_89151269 - Jan. 29, 2017 06:58:04
253 posts
Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the feedback. I think i'm gonna go with the pause and repeat suggestion. Thanks.
  • Quick Links