Collaboration for fantasy short (some pay)?

2599   3   1
7 posts
Hi everyone, i'm fairly new to the forum, but have used Houdini off and on now for awhile, yet where i live it's like impossible finding good 3d talent, or anything related to digital art for that matter, so i'm turning to the net for online collaboration (don't ask me where i live - i'm too embarrassed to say. Hint: it's in hicksville usa, population 6, made up of mostly deer hunters and retired folk). I'm working on an ‘end of the world’ indie short consisting mostly of creature characters and fantasy terrains (large locusts with faces of men and tails like scorpions; that sort of thing). This will be a top notch short so it may take awhile, but i'm willing to pay, especially if you're good and proficient at 3d production. I can only afford so much though - that's why i'm requesting it be a collaborative endeavor instead of a freelancing one. We could always make this a ‘hybrid’ relationship (ie. both collaborative and for pay), but it's up to you. Having worked in the music industry most of my life and that with some of the best in the industry, i'll probably incorporate it in as well in hopes that i can pull upon some past strings in order to help make it fly. Let me know if your interested and be sure to post a link to any material/demo reel you may have online and i'll be sure to get back to you asap. Thanks for your interest..

Tim Harris
Brief Bio [www.wordsong.info]
email: timsh5@att.net
Edited by truthdigger - Dec. 10, 2017 21:25:05
Don't be caught dead without Jesus.
2526 posts
You may want to post your project on Artella.com. It is a place where you can post your project and acquire tallent.
Using Houdini Indie 20.0
Ubuntu 64GB Ryzen 16 core.
nVidia 3050RTX 8BG RAM.
59 posts
I'm only entrance level houdini user, would love to animate in it.
I can model and do concept work… that's my main proficiency. Of course, I don't really show that in my reel :-D
davidmaas.info [davidmaas.info]
Would love to see what you've got in mind…
7 posts
Yeah that's a good idea, hey thanks Enivob.

David, i looked at you're demo reel and really liked some of it. I've sent you a message via your inbox.
Don't be caught dead without Jesus.
  • Quick Links