Flux 1.0 at a reduced price!

3088   3   3
538 posts
Product link: https://gumroad.com/l/yQjM [gumroad.com]
https://gumroad.com/alexeyvanzhula [gumroad.com]
4 posts
Vux,

Was the updated Flux2 going to be as advertised, a free update, for Flux1 purchasers?

I purchased Flux1 like last month, with the hopes for Flux2 being a worthwhile investment.
Flux1 does not seem to be available on gumroad anymore as well, since Flux2 took its place.

This is how it was posted on gumroad I believe, hard to tell 100% since the Flux1 page is gone. But I do recall reading it this way. If I misunderstand this, please let me know.

“NOTE: Modeler 1.0 (former Flux 2.0) coming soon and it will be free for all Flux 1.0 customers! … Special primitive type node that creates quadric geometry. … Additional simple tools: Quick Copy, VDB Remesh, Bake Geometry.”

Thanks,

Bill
66 posts
Check your library Gilly262 the text of what you purchased will be there.
Edited by Lyr - Dec. 24, 2017 22:08:10

Attachments:
Flux1_productDescription.JPG (92.4 KB)

4 posts
vux,

If that question was to me on how I knew about Modeler?
I just did a google search for “houdini flux” and it gave a the info I posted previously in “quotes”.

Is there some product confusion with this? Is Flux 2 the new product just released?
Didn't the advertisement for it have for Flux 1 owners, free upgrade to Flux 2?

I am willing to pay for stuff that is priced and pitched, even though your tool is damn nice, powerful, time-saving$$, and well worth $100. That is not what we agreed to with my purchase. Giving me a “discount” is charging me even though the original agreement was $30 for Flux 1, with a free upgrade to Flux 2. It is not good business to change the agreement after a sale. Bad mojo. I am not at all enraged, but I cannot agree to purchase the tool twice when you agreed to upgrade my purchase for free. I was not aware of all the differing pricing strategies that took place.

Bill

PS thanks Lyr, I totally forgot about checking my account. I had a lot of Zbrush stuff there I TOTALLY forgot about. Digital closets. Build um bigger and we just fill um up.
  • Quick Links