Link to the crowd sim video:
- A lot of my agents tend to get stuck on the ragdolls as the POP Steer Separate has ‘Force Separate on’. I tried using a group that only contained points that weren't in the state of ragdoll but that does'nt work. It seems to run over all agents no matter what I do.
- Some of the agents end up going through the sandbags. Would be great if I could stop that but another solution might be to have the agents reach a select few positions by the sandbag and transition to a climb animation?
- (Solved)I have a certain amount of agents made to seek out certain points and then crouch. I'd like to have them look roughly in a certain direction. I've tried messing with the Orient attribute on the certain Crowd State but it does some weird things. (Turns out it was heading, Was an idiot and used brackets rather than curly brackets to change the vector.
- I've found using multiple POP Steer Obstacles Bug out and cause the agents to go “NaN” once both POP Steer Obstacles are influencing the agent. Is this a bug or am I going to have try and consolidate multiple objects into one for the nodes? Preferably I would have liked to have one just for the boats as the values would be significantly different to the sandbags. This did work at one point but randomly it started to cause the NaN issue, I've backtracked a lot to find the problem and still can't solve it. Only thing I haven't done is redo the entire DOP Network.
- Can I manipulate the weights of certain POP Steers individually for each particle? Say at one point I want half of the agents to have 0.5 rather than 1.0 weight for the POP Steer Wander for example.