Game Dev RBD TO FBX

3711   4   1
24 posts
Hey Guys..
i done Rocks Simulation with RDB Key Frame Tools in Dop (Switch animate obj to Voronoi Fracture sim ) , but when i want use Game Dev RBD TO FBX tools my fbx output is't any key frame .. i test lot's example all of them Work , but this Method doesn't worke i don't know Why!!!!!!!!
I hope Good explaine very Well
thx
Milad Savar
Edited by Milad Savar - Feb. 20, 2019 03:17:41
197 posts
Milad Savar
Hey Guys..
i done Rocks Simulation with RDB Key Frame Tools in Dop (Switch animate obj to Voronoi Fracture sim ) , but when i want use Game Dev RBD TO FBX tools my fbx output is't any key frame .. i test lot's example all of them Work , but this Method doesn't worke i don't know Why!!!!!!!!
thx
Milad Savar

Hi,

Could you perhaps post an example of what you are trying to achieve? (hip file)
We can then take a look at what might be going wrong, or if it is something we will support in the future!

Thanks,
Paul Ambrosiussen
Technical Artist, Freelance
twitter.com/ambrosiussen_p
24 posts
Ambrosiussen
Milad Savar
Hey Guys..
thx
Milad Savar

Hi,

Could you perhaps post an example of what you are trying to achieve? (hip file)
We can then take a look at what might be going wrong, or if it is something we will support in the future!

Thanks,

Hi , This is my file
Thanks a lots
Edited by Milad Savar - Feb. 21, 2019 11:30:30

Attachments:
KeyFrame RBD.hip (271.2 KB)

394 posts
Hey Milad.

The transform on the container was causing the problem. You just need to import the rbd sim into a fresh geo container and turn on “Fetch Packed Geometry from DOP Network”.

Mike

Attachments:
KeyFrame RBD1.hip (313.2 KB)

24 posts
mikelyndon-sesi
Hey Milad.

The transform on the container was causing the problem. You just need to import the rbd sim into a fresh geo container and turn on “Fetch Packed Geometry from DOP Network”.

Mike

thx Mike work very Well ….
  • Quick Links