tearing Rubber Toy with fluids

5297   8   1
57 posts
I had an idea this morning, so came up with a proof of concept, Anyway I was delighted by it. So gross.

all flip if anyone is wondering.

Attachments:
PoorToy.mp4 (311.8 KB)

57 posts
okay here's the redshift render, this one is pg13 so be warned,

probably the most horrible thing to happen to the rubber toy.

enjoy!

Attachments:
pg13render.mp4 (846.2 KB)

2034 posts
Actually, what you did is not allowed. Don't be surprised if this thread gets locked.
57 posts
BabaJ
Actually, what you did is not allowed. Don't be surprised if this thread gets locked.

Apologies, I thought being the rubber toy it would be fine. I’m actually not sure how to delete a thread, so if moderator could please do.

Thanks
2034 posts
Apologies, I thought being the rubber toy it would be fine. I’m actually not sure how to delete a thread, so if moderator could please do.

At the expense of being had by the possibility that you too have a sense of dry humor….I was just joking.
57 posts
haha I don’t post much on the forums so had no idea and don’t want to ruffle any feathers. If no ones worried I’ll post the nearly headless version in a few.
2034 posts
Hopefully you can post showing how it became headless in the most macabre manner…I've never seen anyone give so much respect to the Mr. Rubber Toy.
57 posts
this one has the head almost come off, by design, really love that last bit holding it together, and then also if you look close you can see a pile of “stuff/Guts” though shading is a interesting challenge there. Haven't decided if I'm going to mesh it separate to get some separation. there's a pop in the render which I have since fixed. but these are works in progress, so hopefully some allowance is made for subtle imperfections in what is otherwise a masterpiece.

Attachments:
headOffpop.mp4 (2.7 MB)

28 posts
I can't stop watching this.
  • Quick Links