Tissue solver not working with animation

859   1   0
2 posts
Hello. Whenever I use the tissue solver on a modeled skeleton, muscles, and skin, it simulates properly. However, when I animate the bones that control the modeled skeleton and muscles, everything stays static when I'm running the simulation. I know I'm doing something wrong but haven't been able to find the right answer. If anyone knows what is required for me to do for the simulation to run properly with animated bones I'd be grateful.
1 posts
to anyone stumbling over this post, as I did: I spent about a day to figure out that the tissue solidify and the tissue solver need bones and muscles coming in with a tpose attribute on them. (create 2 rest sops and call the attribute they are going create "tpose", stick in your bones/muscles, connect bones/muscles to timeshift sops set to frame 1 to freeze them and stick that into the second input of the rest sop. Then merge the bones and muscles rest sops and stick them into the second input of the tissue solidify, and the second input of the tissue solver. - connect the rest sop of the bones to the fourth input of the tissue solidify). at least, that did it for me.
  • Quick Links