%bound:/cameras/camera1
Autocollections: camera bounds tolerance?
2540 2 0-
- Tim Crowson
- Member
- 251 posts
- Joined: Oct. 2014
- Offline
Looking at the prim pattern, and I'm wondering if there is a way to set a tolerance or a contract/expand value, to ensure we can capture extra inside or outside the exact frustum? I'd like to avoid modifying the camera on the side if I can.
- Tim Crowson
CG Supervision | Pipeline and Rendering
CG Supervision | Pipeline and Rendering
-
- jsmack
- Member
- 8380 posts
- Joined: Sept. 2011
- Offline
Tim Crowson
Looking at theprim pattern, and I'm wondering if there is a way to set a tolerance or a contract/expand value, to ensure we can capture extra inside or outside the exact frustum? I'd like to avoid modifying the camera on the side if I can.%bound:/cameras/camera1
I remember this came up before and if I recall, the arcane syntax that would entail would make it less discoverable than simply ref-arcing a camera to tweak the window/xform.
-
- mtucker
- Staff
- 4589 posts
- Joined: July 2005
- Online
I would like to add tolerance to this, and other arguments to some of the other auto-collections. But we need to figure out a common, tolerable syntax that doesn't break the simplicity of using these tokens without the additional syntax. I'm hoping to get something figured out for H19 and add a couple of features like this, but no promises...
-
- Quick Links

