How do I constrain POP wind only to two axis?

1933   2   0
17 posts
Hello,

I have a scene where I am emitting circles where a POP wind is creating the noise, but I want to be able to limit it only on the Z and X axis.

How would I achieve this?
Edited by EdwinCarlCapalla - 2021年6月26日 04:59:50

Attachments:
2.PNG (130.2 KB)
1.PNG (99.3 KB)

555 posts
don't know....but i still had a go, would be polite if you upload your file so people can deal with the exact situation rather than spending time mocking up $hit that you may reply with...well that's not what I have...and so it goes back and forth...just time wasting

seriously, don't be offended, your file is just some RnD...stop worrying about losing IP

Attachments:
poplimit.jpg (293.8 KB)

17 posts
vusta
don't know....but i still had a go, would be polite if you upload your file so people can deal with the exact situation rather than spending time mocking up $hit that you may reply with...well that's not what I have...and so it goes back and forth...just time wasting

seriously, don't be offended, your file is just some RnD...stop worrying about losing IP

Thanks for helping out, thankfully somebody on another forum answered my question. They mentioned to add a pop wrangle after the pop wind, with v@targetv.y=0; seemed to do the trick!
  • Quick Links