Here's another short movie finished. the possibly lighter side of ferrets.
All Houdini with octane being used for rendering.
Enjoy !
https://vimeo.com/593869180 [vimeo.com]
Ferrets ?
5879 6 2-
- oliver7
- Member
- 297 posts
- Joined: 10月 2019
- オンライン
Oliver Hotz
Origami Digital
Author of ODTools for Houdini: https://origamidigital.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_63&product_id=66 [origamidigital.com]
Origami Digital
Author of ODTools for Houdini: https://origamidigital.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_63&product_id=66 [origamidigital.com]
-
- PolyMarvels
- Member
- 916 posts
- Joined: 9月 2018
- オフライン
-
- oliver7
- Member
- 297 posts
- Joined: 10月 2019
- オンライン
hm.. I have no clue to where to even change it.. maybe they are still determining it, since the ferrets don't have pants on.
Oliver Hotz
Origami Digital
Author of ODTools for Houdini: https://origamidigital.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_63&product_id=66 [origamidigital.com]
Origami Digital
Author of ODTools for Houdini: https://origamidigital.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_63&product_id=66 [origamidigital.com]
-
- majstorovich
- Member
- 40 posts
- Joined: 2月 2017
- オフライン
SIgor420VLC
I need to be signed to watch the video and I don't have an account.Its saying video is not rated!
Ctrl + N
paste link
https://twitter.com/majstorovich [twitter.com]
https://www.youtube.com/myMotionExperience [www.youtube.com]
https://www.youtube.com/myMotionExperience [www.youtube.com]
-
- oliver7
- Member
- 297 posts
- Joined: 10月 2019
- オンライン
I changed it to all audiences.. should be fine now.
Oliver Hotz
Origami Digital
Author of ODTools for Houdini: https://origamidigital.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_63&product_id=66 [origamidigital.com]
Origami Digital
Author of ODTools for Houdini: https://origamidigital.com/cart/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_63&product_id=66 [origamidigital.com]
-
- PolyMarvels
- Member
- 916 posts
- Joined: 9月 2018
- オフライン
majstorovichThanks man that worked, had no idea that's even possible!SIgor420VLC
I need to be signed to watch the video and I don't have an account.Its saying video is not rated!
Ctrl + N
paste link
Animation-wise, well-done guys, awesome results, me like it!!
PolyMarvels | Dedicated to teach and preach about hybrid 3D modelling in Houdini.
-
- commedieu
- Member
- 31 posts
- Joined: 6月 2017
- オフライン
-
- Quick Links


Its saying video is not rated!
