Why Doesn't Jeff Wagner's Mac Crash?

7634   24   2
517 posts
17 inch MacBook Pros disappearing are a bit of an example of that too I guess.
I still way prefer the OSX workflow over Windows though.
Apple have been hammered recently by pro users so hopefully they come back to the good side
4189 posts
Yup - it won't improve much until the top management moves on. They have no fresh ideas and say the most inane things. That's pretty common to Apple and other large corps… 2020 will bring the change
Edited by anon_user_37409885 - 2017年1月5日 00:19:46
175 posts
Artye
@tinyparticle - Apple machines still work well, especially within a pipeline of creative software. Metal should bring about Vulkan or OpenGL 4.5+ performance and the new filesystem ,APFS, should bring Linux speed to the playform. 10bit display are common too.

Metal incorporates compute as well, so I'm not anything non-professional in the latest software offerings. Currently the hardware is underpowered but that can change.

Metal is behind the competition therefore not widely adopted yet. On top of that Apple has stopped supporting OpenGL and will never support Vulkan. Their GPU drivers are truly terrible. Lately all they care about is the iPhone and I think even in that department they seem run out of innovations. Last time they have updated the Mac Pro was in 2013 and I can not find the words for their genius touchbar idea. I think Apple has lost sight of what made Apple. And faster hardware won't fix it really. Right now something fundamental is missing at Apple.
4189 posts
@tinyparticle I'm not following you logic tbh, but, anyways in the end it's a natural boycott as they producing nothing worth buying currently
184 posts
“Because it has Autopilot!”

(sorry, I saw the title and it screamed ‘dad joke’. Getting my coat.)
  • Quick Links