BUG: Space W not affecting quad viewport

2056   1   1
7025 posts
hi,

Space W to wire/shade isn't working when in Quad (space b) mode. It only affects the selected viewport. Yes, I have Affect All Viewports turned on

Edit: Also, Space +RMB and selecting the menu item “Select Viewport” does not work. Space +n (lowercase) does work, though the RMB menu indicates a captical “n”

Falling back to H11 viewport fixes all this and it works as expected.

12.0.559 Linux 64bit

Cheers,

Peter B
599 posts
pbowmar
Space W to wire/shade isn't working when in Quad (space b) mode. It only affects the selected viewport. Yes, I have Affect All Viewports turned on

Yup. That's logged.

pbowmar
Edit: Also, Space +RMB and selecting the menu item “Select Viewport” does not work. Space +n (lowercase) does work, though the RMB menu indicates a captical “n”

The hotkey display was in a dire need of minor modernization. As of H12, if you see “N”, then it just means pressing the “N” key, with no modifier keys held. If you see “Shift+N”, then it means that Shift and “N” should be pressed. The problem was that it was hard to see the difference between the “l” glyph (lower case L) and “I” glyph (upper case I), among other things.

I.e. it no longer goes by the glyph, but the keyboard key. Which is also the gold standard in all other UI libraries.
Halfdan Ingvarsson
Senior Developer
Side Effects Software Inc
  • Quick Links