Autorig Biped not working in houdini 12?

3276   3   1
159 posts
I am able to get the Autorig Biped to work in houdini 11, but not in 12.1.33.
When I try to press the Creat/Modify/Match Rig button in the biped_auto_rig node, I get the following error.
Any ideas?
thanks

Error running callback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “<stdin>”, line 1, in <module>
File “opdefObject/biped_auto_rig?PythonModule”, line 16, in setRig
File “/Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/12.1.33/Resources/houdini/python2.6libs/autorig/utils.py”, line 31, in new_func
return function(*args, **kwargs)
File “/Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/12.1.33/Resources/houdini/python2.6libs/autorig/utils.py”, line 1860, in createDeformRig
createDeformSkin(deform_rig, auto_rig)
File “/Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/12.1.33/Resources/houdini/python2.6libs/autorig/utils.py”, line 261, in createDeformSkin
“preserve”: True})
File “/Library/Frameworks/Houdini.framework/Versions/12.1.33/Resources/houdini/python2.6libs/houpythonportion.py”, line 188, in setParms
raise hou.OperationFailed(“Invalid parameter name: ” + parm_name)
OperationFailed: The attempted operation failed.
Invalid parameter name: cnvtype
31 posts
Any fix for this?
69 posts
You might try re-creating your preferences folder.

I'm having similar issues. My rightside_group is producing “primitives” by default, but the mirror_group is trying to convert points to primitives, and I'm getting the error. I'm wondering if I should change the rightside_group to produce points. When I do, the group is a little wonky. Some points are selected along the centerline axis and some aren't, so it produces funky mirror_group primitives.
7 posts
Hi ctedin - How do u I re-creating ‘my preferences folder’ in both Windows and MAC ?
  • Quick Links