Please test SideFX Web Site with the new version of Safari

2497   5   0
175 posts
Yesterday I tried to follow the Houdini Indie purchase link from my Macbook pro using Safari that comes with Yosemite 10.10 and I was unable to reach the page. I have seen other occasions where safari won't play nicely with some web pages, I recommend SideFX to test their web site with the new Safari.
41 posts
Besides the Safari problem, the site needs to be redesigned and rebuilt. It is very old design-wise, it is not very user friendly and the development part contains some very old techniques (tables for layout, graphics for text?!)
It's a pity since it is presenting such a great company and product!
637 posts
well i think sesi knows that because they are looking for a web developer.
https://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2100&Itemid=210 [sidefx.com]

the good thing is that the product has the highest priority and not the marketing department.

even when it's not the best website is offers at least most information's without a download.
7737 posts
Hmm … I wonder if they'll accept logged bugs for the website on Safari …
175 posts
My point is not about cosmetics or the perceived image of SESI. I was pointing to a disfunction regarding purchasing a license.
4189 posts
Using the Yosemite 14A388a , Safari made it all the way to the payment page for Indie, I stopped it there.
  • Quick Links