bring the old "channel list" window attached to the animation editor (the way it was before) please?

1161   3   2
408 posts
I'd like to set the channel list window the way it used to be, always attached to the animation editor. How can i do that please? I'm not a big fan of having to split windows myself and set it manually, is there a simple way to make it part of the animation editor again.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

A.
8635 posts
what exactly are you talking about?
Channel List is still part of Animation Editor, you can hide/unhide it using Ctrl+1, or the whole left pane using Tab/Backspace, but it should be still there
Edited by tamte - Oct. 7, 2019 23:11:58
Tomas Slancik
FX Supervisor
Method Studios, NY
408 posts
tamte
what exactly are you talking about?
Channel List is still part of Animation Editor, you can hide/unhide it using Ctrl+1, or the whole left pane using Tab/Backspace, but it should be still there

Thanks Tomas, I didn't know until now about the Tab shortcut, never had to use it. It was indeed just hidden. Not sure why since 17.5 it was hidden by default here. I feel silly, My bad.

Cheers,

A.
Edited by Adriano - Oct. 7, 2019 23:38:13
4189 posts
Is there any reason for the tab key being used to expand the animation curve window, whilst in the rest of houdini, ctrl/cmd+B is used?
  • Quick Links