Houdini Console "PDG Type Registry" Failed with 18.0.391

3012   5   3
8 posts
Hello!

Everytime I start a Mantra render I get this message in the Houdini Console.

PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘houdini’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\houdini’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘partitioners’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\partitioners’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘schedulers’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\schedulers’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘utils’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\utils’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘houdini’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\houdini’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘partitioners’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\partitioners’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘schedulers’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\schedulers’
PDG Type Registry: Failed to import duplicate module ‘utils’ which was previously imported from ‘C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.391/houdini/pdg/types\utils’

Anyone have a solution to fixing this?
11 posts
Got the same problem.
9 posts
I also have the same problem, though it also happens as soon as I open Houdini (18.0.391).

I just installed the Redshift demo, but can't see any of the expected Redshift stuff in Houdini. It seems like it only started happening after I installed Redshift. I also got set up with Zync today (which I found doesn't support H18) but as far as I can tell it was ok between the Z and R installs.
11 posts
Solved by deleting the H18 folder in C:\Users\…..\Documents\houdini18.0
1 posts
Seems to be something in houdini.env
for me it was the houdini submitter setup
74 posts
I started getting this since I installed the Deadling submission script. Only way I can get rid of it is when i remove the path to deadline from the houdini.env.
  • Quick Links