Render for each Context option

930   5   1
42 posts
Hello

I have a simple problematic but can't figure how to solve it.
I made an exemple

I want to render the same scene but with different objects.
So I created a context option, now i can switch from the cube, to the sphere, to the torus.

But how can y "automate" the render for each form ?

I should use TOP but don't know how to....

Attachments:
test.hiplc (707.1 KB)
Capture d'écran 2023-11-17 140537.png (1.9 MB)

42 posts
Any idea ?
Staff
4453 posts
I'm afraid you already know the answer (as you mention it in your question): TOPs. Try them, they won't bite

TOP "attributes" or "wedge variables" are just like context options (you even read them using the same "@var" syntax).
42 posts
Yes i use Top, the problem is, if I want to use top, I can’t no longer use context option, which is very convenient… (like a meeting where I share my screen and show to the client different variations).
209 posts
I think we can use Edit Context Options to replace the form variable when we need to render and use the default set variable when we don't. The problem is that work items need to be cleared for the default override to work. Maybe there is a more elegant and beautiful solution for this.

Attachments:
test_top.hipnc (851.1 KB)

42 posts
alexwheezy
I think we can use Edit Context Options to replace the form variable when we need to render and use the default set variable when we don't. The problem is that work items need to be cleared for the default override to work. Maybe there is a more elegant and beautiful solution for this.

Just open the file, thank you, this is the closest solution to what I wanted to do
  • Quick Links