Maxmize the window will restart the render??

931   9   0
138 posts
I have the render settings selected(in camera view,fixed render size),but if i Maxmize the window the render will restart again and again.Very anoying.

By the way,i found many bugs about the layout tool,and i reported them.Here are the bugs i have found for now.The list will go on.

I'm using H 20.0.533,WIN 10,3080ti,128GB Vram.

01.The layout tool will have many duplicate assets,just use the layout tool,do something,you will find so many duplicate assets in your layout asset gallery a little while
02.If you have rendervar enabled,the snap function will crash H right away
03.If you use physics to edit the native instance,the viewport still will warn you "they found some point instance"
04.And if you use physics in xpu render view,H will crash again.
Edited by wanglifu - Nov. 28, 2023 02:01:31
Staff
4438 posts
Thank you for these!
138 posts
UPDATE.

05.You can't create the physics lens shader inside material library,because the default tab menu filters.Maybe this should be corrected?
138 posts
mtucker
Thank you for these!

2D Pan&Zoom also will restart the render...Except i'm in the camera view.
Edited by wanglifu - Dec. 3, 2023 23:42:46
7770 posts
wanglifu
05.You can't create the physics lens shader inside material library,because the default tab menu filters.Maybe this should be corrected?

It's not a material, so it makes sense to not be able to create it inside the library. It goes in a separate matnet since it's just a way to loft parameters onto the camera.

wanglifu

I haven't been able to reproduce any of the render restart issues you're seeing.
171 posts
In your display settings (hit 'D' with mouse over the viewport), you can see the Image Resolution at the bottom of the Render tab. If it's not set to your Render Settings, it will likely be a dynamic resolution based on your viewport. So if you change the panels or viewport size, then the render size is changing and will be restarted by Hydra.
138 posts
Hamilton Meathouse
In your display settings (hit 'D' with mouse over the viewport), you can see the Image Resolution at the bottom of the Render tab. If it's not set to your Render Settings, it will likely be a dynamic resolution based on your viewport. So if you change the panels or viewport size, then the render size is changing and will be restarted by Hydra.

I have changed the settings,nothing works.It's a bug.
138 posts
jsmack
wanglifu

It's not a material, so it makes sense to not be able to create it inside the library. It goes in a separate matnet since it's just a way to loft parameters onto the camera.

wanglifu

I haven't been able to reproduce any of the render restart issues you're seeing.

So where do we create the physics lens shader?Is the material library or not?
7770 posts
wanglifu
jsmack
wanglifu

wanglifu

In a generic matnet
138 posts
jsmack
wanglifu
jsmack
wanglifu

wanglifu

In a generic matnet

Thanks!And for the 2d pan&zoom thing,if you are not in a camera view,your render really won't auto restart when you pan&zoom?

By the way,i'm using H20.
Edited by wanglifu - Dec. 4, 2023 21:22:00
  • Quick Links