More than one layout nodes will cause problems

936   6   0
138 posts
If you have more than one layout nodes in your scene,and you drag assets from asset gallery,then you click between different layout nodes.Now you will find the assets disappear or just changed(I mean in the layout nodes,not the viewport).It's very annoying,this is a bug since 19.5,still not addresed in H20.

Attachments:
aa.jpg (151.7 KB)

Staff
4438 posts
This is a known issue in the case where you are changing the asset gallery database (the choice of asset gallery database is currently global and affects all layout LOPs, and the working set can only refer to assets in the current asset gallery). There is an RFE to address this.

But if you are using the same asset gallery database for all the Layout LOPs, in my testing with the latest H20 builds, the individual working sets for each layout LOP are preserved. Please try the latest H20 build because an issue around this was recently fixed (though the issue was that the working set entries would "multiply" when switching from one Layout LOP to another).
138 posts
mtucker
This is a known issue in the case where you are changing the asset gallery database (the choice of asset gallery database is currently global and affects all layout LOPs, and the working set can only refer to assets in the current asset gallery). There is an RFE to address this.

But if you are using the same asset gallery database for all the Layout LOPs, in my testing with the latest H20 builds, the individual working sets for each layout LOP are preserved. Please try the latest H20 build because an issue around this was recently fixed (though the issue was that the working set entries would "multiply" when switching from one Layout LOP to another).

Nope,the asset in layout gallery still will disappear.
Staff
4438 posts
In that case I am unable to reproduce. Please submit a hip file, video, and/or detailed steps that will show me how to make this happen. Thanks!
138 posts
check this

Attachments:
bug_report.mp4 (4.3 MB)

138 posts
mtucker
In that case I am unable to reproduce. Please submit a hip file, video, and/or detailed steps that will show me how to make this happen. Thanks!

Could you see the video?I think it's clear enough.
Staff
98 posts
wanglifu
Could you see the video?I think it's clear enough.

I was able to reproduce it by following the video. It appears to be specific to Indie Edition.
  • Quick Links