APEX Rigging Lucha and Chicken Issue

393   2   1
2 posts
Hi! First time posting on the forums, currently going through the lucha and chicken file and trying to display the rigging portion except it won't display at all. Everytime I display the "create_fk_nodes" APEX Rigscript Component (and any nodes further down) they don't appear in the viewport. I instead see it all displayed as wires inside of the viewport. I'm definitely missing something here and would appreciate the help
7734 posts
The rigging [www.sidefx.com] is a better place for this question next time. There were some major changes in 20.0.592. So if you're in that build or later, make sure to download the example files again which have been updated for that build. If that doesn't work, then post in the rigging forum.
2 posts
edward
The rigging [www.sidefx.com] is a better place for this question next time. There were some major changes in 20.0.592. So if you're in that build or later, make sure to download the example files again which have been updated for that build. If that doesn't work, then post in the rigging forum.
Thank you for the heads up! I was actually on an older version and had too new of a file haha. I managed to update to the daily build and can now see the rig properly when displaying the Apex autorig component around the bottom of the rigging section! Now I just gotta figure out how to do this on my own model. I appreciate the response!!
  • Quick Links