Congratulations and how to claim Prizes

1869   3   0
Staff
1182 posts
Congratulations to everyone for a great month of art and animation, to everyone who completed the Iron Heart and to Jan for winning best collection. Best Image/Animation judging is also now complete and available on the Winners Page [www.sidefx.com].

For everyone who won daily prizes or Iron Heart SWAG Packs (and you submitted your contact sheet on time) please fill out the following form:

PRIZE CLAIM QUESTIONNAIRE [docs.google.com]

Note that you can only win one daily prize even if you won on multiple days.

For anyone missing prizes from Mardini 2023 make sure you have filled out this form [docs.google.com] and we will address those missing prizes when we fulfill Mardini 2024.
Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
101 posts
Hello! Would it be a problem to claim the Iron Heart prize for Mardini 2022 or 2023? I haven't received any replies yet..
97 posts
Hi Robert, I filled in the form for claiming 2023 Iron Heart Prize at the beginning of this year's Mardini, but I think the address I put will be outdated soon (I didn't now a month ago I'll be changing address and I can't check the info in the form). For this year prizes I did fill in my soon to be new address.

Could you let me know how should I proceed?

Thank you!
Edited by Muguja - April 23, 2024 12:26:18
9 posts
Hello!
When I first saw this post, I didn't realize there was a prize for Daily winners, so I submitted the questionnaire.
I didn't submit the Iron Heart because I hadn't completed the 31-day challenge.
So, if I submitted the questionnaire yesterday, am I still in time to receive the prize?
Thank you.
  • Quick Links