Scandinavian Usergroup

8395   12   4
5 posts
Hi

I've thought about making a Scandinavian Houdini Usergroup. I think it will make sense to create a group, since more and more Scandinavians use Houdini.

Any interested people in a Scandinavian usergroup?

Theis J
606 posts
Yep, an interesting idea, although there's probably not that many natural chances to meet up.

Are you by any chance coming to the Nordic TD Forum here in Helsinki in November? Or other people here?

If there are enough Houdniks in town, I could perhaps set up a lunch or something - depending on the forum schedule..

eetu.
5 posts
I think It's possible for me to arrange a trip to Helsinki in November.

I've thought about having the usergroup at different places in Scandinavnia, maybe switch between Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo? It's expsensive to travel around in Scandinavia, so there will be some logistic problems.

Any other interested scandinavians?

Theis
127 posts
Why not ;-)
166 posts
Well… Stockholm is basically in the middle, right?
127 posts
But it's full of Swedes
5 posts
I have a lot of time this weekend and can create a Scandinavian Houdini Usergroup on blogspot.com if You like? Or have you any other sugestions?

We would deffinitely be a very small usergroup (so far). Their must be other scandinavians?

Theis
8 posts
i have total interest to follow such a blogspot
im super noob from malmö sweden
5 posts
The site is up!!

I've created the blogspot-website. The URL is shugfx.blogspot.com - SHUG = Scandinavian Houdini User Group.

Hope to see you soon!

Theis
1104 posts
noob from Malmö here too !

/M
/M

Personal Houdini test videos, http://vimeo.com/magnusl3d/ [vimeo.com]
44 posts
Is there any more information available about the TD forum than just the dates? - The website seems a bit sparse.
606 posts
mondi
Is there any more information available about the TD forum than just the dates? - The website seems a bit sparse.

I suppose it'll be updated soon (the way it tends to be with websites

Afaik the venue has been decided and some of the speakers - it is definitely happening. Just save the dates

eetu.
5 posts
It's still sparse with the information but please send me your suggestions or ideas to set this user group up.

Theis
  • Quick Links