hai I just started doodling with Houdini, n am not able to find some basic commands like how can i remove edge while ply modeling, is there anything like split age ring tool.
Plz tell me where I can find good help for the same
I just started doodling with Houdini
10031 10 1-
- conjuror
- Member
- 26 posts
- Joined: July 2008
- Offline
-
- goldfarb
- Staff
- 3466 posts
- Joined: July 2005
- Offline
-
- jason_iversen
- Member
- 13292 posts
- Joined: July 2005
- Offline
-
- conjuror
- Member
- 26 posts
- Joined: July 2008
- Offline
-
- Allegro
- Member
- 696 posts
- Joined: March 2006
- Offline
We have a very very basic one here, and another two free ones over at 3dBuzz.com I'm not aware of any others.
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=751&Itemid=241 [sidefx.com]
http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_video.php?v=1036 [3dbuzz.com]
http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_video.php?v=1047 [3dbuzz.com]
I hope to have a couple of other simple ones available soon as well.
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=751&Itemid=241 [sidefx.com]
http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_video.php?v=1036 [3dbuzz.com]
http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_video.php?v=1047 [3dbuzz.com]
I hope to have a couple of other simple ones available soon as well.
Stephen Tucker
VFXTD
VFXTD
-
- probbins
- Member
- 1145 posts
- Joined: July 2005
- Offline
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1253&Itemid=132 [sidefx.com]
These will give you a good sense of the node workflow.
These will give you a good sense of the node workflow.
“gravity is not a force, it is a boundary layer”
“everything is coincident”
“Love; the state of suspended anticipation.”
“everything is coincident”
“Love; the state of suspended anticipation.”
-
- conjuror
- Member
- 26 posts
- Joined: July 2008
- Offline
-
- conjuror
- Member
- 26 posts
- Joined: July 2008
- Offline
-
- conjuror
- Member
- 26 posts
- Joined: July 2008
- Offline
-
- ragupasta
- Member
- 349 posts
- Joined: Aug. 2006
- Offline
-
- conjuror
- Member
- 26 posts
- Joined: July 2008
- Offline
-
- Quick Links



