New to Houdini...just saying hi

3956   3   3
12 posts
Hi Everyone;
I think I've tried every 3d product demo out there, but I came back to Houdini. I've been going through tutorials and have a million questions but I think I'll just keep going through the tutorials some more before bugging you guys. I've been using the free Apprentice version for about 2 weeks now and looking forward to learning more.

Regards,

Wayne
83 posts
Hi Wayne

Good choice
You won't regret it. This forum is one off the best I have yet come across for help with problems

edit: don't forget to check out http://www.odforce.net [odforce.net]

regards
Erik
66 posts
Wavne
Hi Everyone;
I think I've tried every 3d product demo out there

I share your experience. Not only have I tried the demo's, but actually invested money in a couple of products. Student lics, that is, but, anyway…

I think the guys at SideFX is doing the right thing in releasing the Apprentice builds. I must say, after just a couple of days fiddling around, I'm totally hooked on this application. Just incredible… It was like finding the “missing link” for me when I came over it.

I tried to purchase the HD version, but my CC bounced, so I'll upgrade when my bank account fills up! ops:

Incredible to have the opportunity to legally use this product for 99$.

So… Hi too you too!
“If your life is not NOW, you're already dead…”
From Chrizto's book of truths
12 posts
The $99 option is definately the best deal going, and the software is incredible. I'm learning as much as I can, and looking forward to buying the Chops book. Right now I'm just using the free version as it suits my needs for the learning curve.

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Wayne
  • Quick Links