lense curvature

3373   2   2
26 posts
Curious. Knowing that I can do it in comp by undistorting a plate in comp then applying the distortion back to the cg again along with the original footage, In Houdini 8 camera panel there are options to control lens distortion to match lenses . Not sure where this feature is in camera option in 9.5
1390 posts
jatero
Curious. Knowing that I can do it in comp by undistorting a plate in comp then applying the distortion back to the cg again along with the original footage, In Houdini 8 camera panel there are options to control lens distortion to match lenses . Not sure where this feature is in camera option in 9.5

Add vm_curavture property to your camera (-> Edit Rendering Parameters from camera's parameters pane gear icon).

skk.
26 posts
SYmek
jatero

Add vm_curavture property to your camera (-> Edit Rendering Parameters from camera's parameters pane gear icon).

skk.

Thanks SYmek I should have looked there first. It was the very last option under view in the selectable parameters.

Thanks again. :wink:
  • Quick Links