EXport problem

2702   2   0
50 posts
Hi

I use Houdini version 10.0.835.
I tried to Export to Torque 3d.
I use a ordinary rig, nothing special about it.
I start from the begining. I have a character riged and done. I was just going to animate the character. I then thought ti could be good try to export it before i go any further. I tried to exported it, it's an error. the Torque node turn red and totaly errors .when i look at the Dump file to start with, i can se this.
Errors:

I also don't get a dts file. it's just says nothing to export. this problem came at the same time i put the rig in the 3d space. I tried to go back some saves and to problem is gone when the rigg is gone. I have done all right at the Torque node but it seems it doesn't care. I use a cfg file to make the export more clean and smoother. The result is the same as with out the cfg file. the dump file just getting bigger.

I need all help i can get!
many thx Robin!
7743 posts
Have you tried exporting something simple and not a character? Make sure you know how do to that first. If you need help, see this tutorial: http://vimeo.com/2570563 [vimeo.com]
50 posts
I have exported before but this time was the first with animation and rig. I followed the video and made the tube and so on. when i tested it at my character it worked

thx for your help!
many thx Robin!
  • Quick Links