UI Problem

2027   8   0
5 posts
Quick question, I've tried to Google this error and have read the forums but can't seem to find the answer or if anyone else has encountered this.

I'm working on going through the lesson 01 - Introduction and when I want to start a new scene, I'm able to click File –> New but when the new dialogue box comes up for “Save and New, ”Discard and New" and Cancel. I can't make any selections. Is this a video card problem? Anyone else seeing this? Thanks
4189 posts
What video card do you have? And what driver?
5 posts
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 TI. The video card is updated as much as possible so I'm almost positive it's the latest. Not sitting at my current pc at the moment.
4189 posts
Sounds like that card should be fine - what's the version number of Houdini when you can. Thanks!
5 posts
Version 13.0.314 - Downloaded yesterday. Thanks for the help.
7725 posts
Mindtrix
when the new dialogue box comes up for “Save and New, ”Discard and New" and Cancel.

Did you try hitting “Discard and New” ?
5 posts
Yes, I'm unable to choose any of the three selections in the dialogue box, however, I can still click the close out “X” for the dialogue box.
4189 posts
Normally you can press on the keyboard enter or return to ‘press’ the default button.

Haven't seen or heard this error before, are you on Linux, Windows or OsX and which version?
5 posts
It has occurred in both Windows 7 and Windows 8. I have reformatted my pc in the last couple of days.
  • Quick Links