Solaris Access Scene Data

1002   1   1
122 posts
Hello everyone,

I wanted to create a script that sets up Metadata for my renders. For example to write all the Camera Data into the Metadata which I can then use to create a camera in my compositing Software.
I know how I could reference the Channels on my Camera and write that out, but this wouldn't take into account any changes that happen after the camera.
For example, I have a camera moved to 0.5 in X. After that I use a Transform LOP and move the camera 0.1 in X.

Looking at the scene Graph I can see that Houdini somewhere does save the Data that I need:

There is pretty much all the other Data that I would need as well, I just don't know how to access it so I can write it into the Metadata of a Render Product LOP.

If I look at the generated USD code I can't seem to find the Local to World Transform either.

Does anybody know how to access this inside of Houdini? Thanks everyone

Attachments:
2020-11-01 16_55_36-untitled.hip - Houdini Indie Limited-Commercial 18.5.378.jpg (99.4 KB)
2020-11-01 17_06_54-untitled.hip - Houdini Indie Limited-Commercial 18.5.378.jpg (190.1 KB)

122 posts
Just an update, I figured it out myself. Of course, it was as easy as using a wrangle.
  • Quick Links