RBD Glue doesnt seem to work Non - commercial 19.5.303

1512   2   0
1 posts
Hello, pretty basic stumbling block, just going through a tutorial and as soon as I get to the point where I convert the object to a RBD glue Body, it doesn't seem to respect the fact it has glue constraints and just simulates as the same as before. I have no idea what I am doing wrong or if something has changed since the tutorial has been released and i am missing something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

This is the tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wxP8uRJ2jY&ab_channel=3dsmaya [www.youtube.com]
Staff
43 posts
Sorry it's a month after the fact, but I stumbled over this bug today. There's a malformed network in the tool. Dive into the SOP Solver called "remove_broken" and rewire it so it looks like the attached image.

I've submitted a bug report, so this should hopefully be fixed soon. Fixed in 19.5.371.
Edited by BryanRay - Sept. 12, 2022 12:20:31

Attachments:
Capture.JPG (18.7 KB)

1 posts
BryanRay
Sorry it's a month after the fact, but I stumbled over this bug today. There's a malformed network in the tool. Dive into the SOP Solver called "remove_broken" and rewire it so it looks like the attached image.

I've submitted a bug report, <strike>so this should hopefully be fixed soon</strike>. Fixed in 19.5.371.

Thanks for posting this. It was the issue only showing in 19.5.303 and was driving me crazy.

It's working now.
  • Quick Links