flipbook problem ;(

569   3   0
28 posts
Hi, I am embarrassed to even ask this; for the life of me, I can create a flipbook to view a test animation; it seems straight forward. I right click the flipbook icon, establish where I want my file saved, frame range,etc, and hit start, and nothing happens, the window automatically closes- I'm saving to a folder on my desktop, and it is empty; any help would be greatly appreciated, maybe screenshots? I'll be grateful for any hemp. I am on 19.5.752, windows. Thank you for your time, Craig
1010 posts
You might want to show some screeshots. It's hard to troubleshoot without any infos.
28 posts
Hi, and thanks!-please see attached, a screenshot of the "render flipbook- I just want to render a flipbook for this scene; I know that flipbook works with other scenes but not this one. Please tell me what else that I can provide so I can get some help. Thanks a gain, Craig

Attachments:
flipbook-render-window.png (67.3 KB)

5 posts
Hi, it seems you have 'Scoped channel key frames only' enabled. Try flipbooking again with that turned off (as that will only export frames which for which keyframes are scoped, and there are probably none).
  • Quick Links