Creating IFD files from H9

3945   3   1
581 posts
Hi everybody.
Well, I am trying to create a sequence of IFD files from a Mantra ROP, like in H8 to render using Mantra but checking the Disk File option and setting the file path seems to not work.
Instead the ROP renders its outoput and not create the ifd files.
I am missing something about creating ifd files with H9?
Using H9.0.725 win64.
Thanks.
Un saludo
Best Regards

Pablo Giménez
Staff
2592 posts
lisux
Hi everybody.
Well, I am trying to create a sequence of IFD files from a Mantra ROP, like in H8 to render using Mantra but checking the Disk File option and setting the file path seems to not work.
Instead the ROP renders its outoput and not create the ifd files.
I am missing something about creating ifd files with H9?
Using H9.0.725 win64.
Thanks.

If you render from the viewport, it will always render through a command.

If you are running apprentice, you can no longer generate IFDs on disk (though I don't think you could before).

I believe that if you use the Render menu, you should also be able to generate IFDs on disk.
581 posts
mark
If you are running apprentice, you can no longer generate IFDs on disk (though I don't think you could before).
Thanks Mark it should be this, now I am running apprentice, when I get the master licenses, suposelly in a couple of days I will try this again.
Un saludo
Best Regards

Pablo Giménez
11 posts
I am running Master v9.0.711 and am unable to generate IFDs (RIB). I am using the renderman ROP and am hitting the ‘Render’ button in the ROP with ‘Disk File’ checked. Am I missing something? I did get this to work once, but it seems very flaky.
  • Quick Links