OBJ not loading

1917   2   2
18 posts
Hi t here!

Ty SO MUCH to SES for this wonderful program, I hope to master it and buy something more adept when I become rich(er)

I'm trying to load a OBJ for game development needs ( can't share atm unless its directly to a SES admin etc.) and after pressing return to finalize , it sits there and nothing is loaded , and I waited at least a minute.

IS there a log I can get to help ascertain the issue ?

This is a verified working OBJ, created in Sculptris, and loads fine to this day.

Thanks !
lee
13 posts
Hi,

you can press mouse middle button on file node and if there are any points, primitives etc. or you can pres space + g on your keyboard when cursor is in scene view and if there is any geometry, it will be framed in view. Maybe geometry is too large or too small to see iv view.
18 posts
HI there,

Here is a screenshot, after loading OBJ and pressing LMB to choose where to have it placed:

I had no idea the image woulnd't be ‘resized’ by houdini forum, so if I need to I can, but the image is large and should help with resolving this issue ?

I pressed spacebar +G and I got nothing.

Pressing MMB on file node, says , as I recall: 1 SOP

Right click in center view of houdini says : Geometry: NO entries.

It doesn't sound like anything loaded, and this is a working , very large object created in Meshmixer, working and loading in for example Blender.

Thx

Attachments:
Untitled.jpg (544.9 KB)

• Quick Links