Iron Man Challenge

58381   96   4
スタッフ
1182 posts
One of the ways of winning HOULY is the IRON MAN challenge. If you submit an entry for all 31 days then you will win a Houdini SWAG PACK. Part of this entry is the creation of a “contact sheet” with all of your entries using the attached Photoshop Template.

You need to fill out the contact sheet and post it as a jpg to this thread by midnight EST on Aug 3rd 2020. Please don't post anything here until after July 31. Entries still need to be posted in each day's challenge thread to qualify - those must be posted before midnight EST on July 31, 2020.

Here you can see current leader Blackpixel's first 25 days entered into the template:

The Photoshop file has layers set up so that you can insert your artwork as ~400x400 pixel squares - one for each entry you have created. There is also a spot for your avatar (since the community knows your work by your avatar…) and you can add your proper name and username.

There are also badges in a folder for first, second and third that you can add to the top left corner of any day you won one of the daily challenges. They are hidden by default - you can reveal them, copy them and place them based on your daily challenge record. A chance to do a little bragging.

We are very impressed with how many people are on target to win Iron Man - good luck to everyone.

Note 1: If anyone is unable to work with the Photoshop template for some reason - please contact me at rmagee@sidefx.com and we will make other arrangements.

Note 2: Even if you don't finish all the entries, you can use this template to record the entries you did make and maybe post the results to social media. Only post to this thread if you complete all 31 on time.
Edited by rmagee - 2020年7月26日 19:39:28

Attachments:
ironman_template.psd.zip (2.3 MB)

Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
1 posts
Maybe they need Houdini version

7/29
sorry. I forget to attached one texture. I updated zip.
Edited by Shohei - 2020年7月29日 02:26:43

Attachments:
Houly_Ironman_hou.zip (3.3 MB)

32 posts
Well, during this challenge I've got a lot of “a-ha!” moments, definitely will use this beautiful software in my future projects! Thanks for developers for this challenge, It was very fun!

Attachments:
pdgtop.jpg (4.1 MB)

68 posts
This was the best way to learn! After (I believe) four tries of learning Houdini, I'm pretty happy about the experience and I'm stoked about the topics I didn't touch yet. The next commercial project will definitely be a Houdini one, for sure!

Attachments:
ironman_oskar_fueloep.jpg (4.2 MB)

163 posts
Well, it's over and the fun's over!
I've gained a lot of knowledge from this event! This is my first year in the business and I'm still getting used to it, so I want to work harder on Houdini in the future!
Image Not Found
Edited by Furuya Takumi - 2020年7月31日 04:53:11

Attachments:
ironman_template2.png (7.2 MB)

32 posts
It's been one hell of a ride! The Houdini community remains completely unmatched in brilliance and workrate. Thank you all for making this month so much fun, and thank you to the SideFX Marketing team for running everything so well! Can't wait for Houly 2021!

Attachments:
HoulyIronman_HenryMedhurstFXTD_Complete.jpg (5.9 MB)

46 posts
Thanks SideFX. A whole month of good experience. I tried to create something that I had never done before. And thanks to the challenge, I found a couple more exciting ways where I will gain experience in order to participate in large projects.

Attachments:
my_ironman_template.jpg (3.2 MB)

32 posts
That was awesome! Thanks SideFX

Attachments:
NabilJ_Ironman.jpg (6.3 MB)

33 posts
It did seem unreal!

Attachments:
MyTable.jpg (377.7 KB)

66 posts
Thanks for the awesome experience SideFX! It was fun taking part! Hope it happens again in the future. Even though I started late, I managed to catch up!

Attachments:
HOULYIronManCillianCComplete.jpg (10.1 MB)

38 posts
Houly challenge was hard work, but I learned a lot.
When is the next one coming up?

Attachments:
ironman_template.jpg (335.4 KB)

32 posts
Day32,Ironman Contactsheet.

Attachments:
houly2020_32_ironman_template_sasaki.png (9.1 MB)

33 posts
I've thoroughly enjoyed this month and I've been amazed by the quality of the work!
Thanks to Mr Magee and SideFX for organising it!

Attachments:
ironman_mrpaulnoble.jpg (6.9 MB)

65 posts
sample text

Attachments:
houlychallenge.jpg (4.5 MB)

32 posts
I enjoyed it after a long time. Thank you.

Attachments:
ironman_nakasima.jpg (4.7 MB)

34 posts
This was a lot of fun. Thank you SideFX. I am excited for the next one!

Attachments:
dylanDruktenis_IronmanSheet.jpg (5.2 MB)

56 posts
This was super fun! Thank you!

Attachments:
ironman_template.jpg (1.6 MB)

34 posts
Thank you Sidefx! This was a brilliant idea and a fun challenge!

Attachments:
Houly_Ironman.jpg (3.3 MB)

48 posts
I really enjoyed it. Thank you SideFx for a wonderful time.

Attachments:
ironman_template_moca.jpg (3.6 MB)

69 posts
This was a great experience. I recommend it for all skill levels. It's a great way to discover a lot about yourself and Houdini. Even if you have used it for a long time. 31 day challenge finally completed! In a span of 21-22 days in my case as I started late, hahaha.

Attachments:
DavidTorno_Houly2020_Ironman.jpg (10.0 MB)

--
David Torno
https://linktr.ee/davidtorno [linktr.ee]
  • Quick Links