Copernicus Terrains - How to Paint an Interactive Mask
365 3 0-
- mrCatfish
- Member
- 738 posts
- Joined: 12月 2006
- オフライン
-
- tamte
- Member
- 9735 posts
- Joined: 7月 2007
- オフライン
-
- mrCatfish
- Member
- 738 posts
- Joined: 12月 2006
- オフライン
Thanks, that's what I was trying to do, but I couldn't get it to display in 3d with the 2-flag workflow. After playing around with it a bit, I see I have to put a null downstream of the paint node with the 3d flag enabled and I can see the results in real time on the geo. However, I only seem to be able to paint "height" and all my attempts to paint a brand-new mask were not working.
Basically, I wanted to paint a brand new mask to modulate a HF blur. A collegue of mine came up with this workflow, which works, but is not obvious to say the least!
Is there a better way to do this? (All attempts to paint a mask using the built in tools failed miserably.)
Basically, I wanted to paint a brand new mask to modulate a HF blur. A collegue of mine came up with this workflow, which works, but is not obvious to say the least!
Is there a better way to do this? (All attempts to paint a mask using the built in tools failed miserably.)
Sean Lewkiw
CG Supervisor
Machine FX - Cinesite MTL
CG Supervisor
Machine FX - Cinesite MTL
-
- tamte
- Member
- 9735 posts
- Joined: 7月 2007
- オフライン
I don't think I understand what you are running into
for me just a simple display flag on the Clip and Paint node selected I can paint interactively

or if you want to display it at the same time, 3D/Display flag workflow seems to work for me
for me just a simple display flag on the Clip and Paint node selected I can paint interactively
or if you want to display it at the same time, 3D/Display flag workflow seems to work for me
Edited by tamte - 2026年10月2日 15:24:31
Tomas Slancik
CG Supervisor
Framestore, NY
CG Supervisor
Framestore, NY
-
- Quick Links

