Disabling antialiasing with AOV's (PrimId issue)

1042   4   0
67 posts
Hello, I'am writing with issue of disabling antialiasing. I've got message in console "Pixel filter 'minmax' - Mode edge requires PrimId channel" and its both on cpu and xpu.I know that at least few months ago fitlers were not supported on XPU , but I used to render depth pass on CPU without aa, and now it looks like it's still there. What is this "PrimId channel" and how can i get it? I am using geo with sop import but i hope its not the case. I'am using .569 build

Edit: I see that "disable antialiasing" is not working even on CPU but for example "smaple min value" is working and i am wondering whats the best filter for dept pass case, that is supported at least on CPU
Edited by sniegockiszymon - 2024年2月1日 19:06:45
67 posts
UP - It happened again
7808 posts
I just thought it was broken. I use unpremultiply as a workaround
67 posts
I tried exactly same approach but unfortunatelly alpha isnt perfectly aligned with depth pass on edges. Is you arpha perfectly same as aliasing in depth?
17 posts
Are you fixing this error by disabling AA?

I get the same error: "Pixel filter 'minmax' - Mode idcover requires PrimId channel" and it crashes my XPU renders. I'd love to hear how to actually fix this, disabling AA sounds like an odd fix?
  • Quick Links