2D Camera madness...

608   3   1
408 posts
How do i reset and completely eradicate that 2D camera madness. Every single time i get out of the camera view i end up in this cropped and displaced overlay 2D camera view that i can't seem to shake off. it's saved in my file. I must have made the mistake to navigate using the 3ds max shortcut in there (Ctrl + shift + middle click) or something alike... and now i have that blue dashed frame horrible viewport. Please oh please, how do i get rid of it.

Cheers,

A.
8555 posts
Press the Reset Screen Window button above the viewport, the one with red circle
Tomas Slancik
FX Supervisor
Method Studios, NY
7771 posts
If you see it every time you come out of your camera view, it's because your camera is all jacked up with 2d view transforms on it.
408 posts
jsmack
If you see it every time you come out of your camera view, it's because your camera is all jacked up with 2d view transforms on it.

I understand now. Indeed, i had some transform on the "screen window Y" (on purpose), i did not know it affected the viewport. For some reasons i assumed it was a render only feature. Is there anyway to keep it at rendertime but not having it displayed in the viewport perhaps?

Thank you,

A.
  • Quick Links