Houdini background

5442   9   2
37 posts
I know I may have asked this question before but how do I change the background style of my Houdini desktop? I forget what it was called or how/where to change it. Sorry to be a bother.
2199 posts
Do you mean switch to the dark color scheme? Under Edit > color settings..
The trick is finding just the right hammer for every screw
37 posts
Yes, that is where I was looking for but there is nothing under downloads to allow you to change it. Any ideas how I can find those different color schemes?
519 posts
There should be a download button somewhere. If you can't find it you can download the color schemes from the Exchange site.
1390 posts
Big-Chuck
Yes, that is where I was looking for but there is nothing under downloads to allow you to change it. Any ideas how I can find those different color schemes?

I suppose you look for it in H9.5. Perhaps there is no scheme on Exchange flaged as 9.5 compatible. As Pagefan said, just download it manually from Exchange site.
2199 posts
Yes apparently that is broken in H9.5. Works fine in H9.1
The trick is finding just the right hammer for every screw
4262 posts
SYmek
Big-Chuck

I suppose you look for it in H9.5. Perhaps there is no scheme on Exchange flaged as 9.5 compatible. As Pagefan said, just download it manually from Exchange site.

The Exchange isn't that smart. There is no tagging of version compatibles. That said, both of my Color Schemes have been updated for 9.5. (Ramps and borders).
if(coffees<2,round(float),float)
519 posts
Thanks Wolfwood.
1145 posts
In 9.5.138, using your Hi Contrast colour scheme, the pane headers are not changing colour based on which editor I'm in. Wolfwood?
“gravity is not a force, it is a boundary layer”
“everything is coincident”
“Love; the state of suspended anticipation.”
4262 posts
This is a bug with Houdini it should be fixed in today's build.
if(coffees<2,round(float),float)
  • Quick Links