show parameters window

3115   1   1
277 posts
Hi, I'm customizing my Houdini interface and I noticed that when i press the “p” key in network view it shows the “builded in” parameters window.

What is really cool - when there are not to many parameters this window is smaller and I've got a lot of space in my network view, but when this is something like liquid simulation - there are so many parameters, that there is very little space for my network view.

Question is - is there any method to set the maximum height of the parameter window? (I want to have on my second screen the network view of full height of the monitor and want the parameter view take as small as possible.)

One notice to the end:
When i hit “p” this parameter window shows and then i can scale it, f.e. to make it smaller. - but after that even if there are not many parameters this windows keep its size and after “manual rescaling” it is nt scaling down when it could
(attached screenshots)

Attachments:
question.jpg (356.6 KB)

4261 posts
Sadly you don't have much control over the size of the parameter overlay in the network editor. If you find yourself constantly resizing it it might be best to actually create a dedicated parameter pane.
if(coffees<2,round(float),float)
  • Quick Links