Body WIP

6960   8   0
113 posts
Hello everybody,

Here is a little Work in Progress, I wanted to prove myself that I could built an organic model within Houdini
The topology isn't cleaned yet, that's why you can see some strange subdivision effects , I have got some opengl artifacts too .

Comments welcome !

Staff
3455 posts
nice!…well done
Michael Goldfarb | www.odforce.net
Training Lead
SideFX
www.sidefx.com
405 posts
Hey,

awe you nailed the pelvis region which I am having a problem with. Nice model! It would kind of be cool to have a WIP form on the sidefx site along with a finished Project Form. Post more of this along your way . Loving it. :-D

Cheers,
Nate Nesler
710 posts
Very nice Undertaker! Hows about a wire.
btw you could have cropped the pics, we don't really need to see the interface.
113 posts
and here go some wires ….

7714 posts
Very nice!

As for generating screen shots in Houdini 6.1, right-click on the viewport render button and choose “View: Flipbook”. In the pop up dialog, replace $RSTART and $REND with $F and $F. Click on the Help button to see some restrictions in using it. Then click on Accept. Voila! No cropping necessary and you get control over the resolution as well.
Edited by - Oct. 30, 2003 00:55:43
113 posts
ho, ok thanks for the tip
405 posts
Could you give a back shot wire? I redid my pelvis last night following your model and I fixed it for the most part. Well its not as good as yours but mine is a guy too. With no privates so it was throwing me off. Our model helped me out alot. I love your mesh wire very clean!

Cheers,
Nate Nesler 8)
113 posts
well in fact the topology isn't very clean yet, there are still too much triangles
I'll post a back shot when I get back working on the model 8)
  • Quick Links