HDA - Signatures - UI

2267   5   0
339 posts
I have a VOP HDA with data type signatures. If another signature becomes active, the operation works with it. But the UI inputs disappear

I'm wondering if there's something extra I can do to avoid this or it's the way it is. UI is only supported for one signature?

Cheers
7800 posts
The way signatures work with the ui, is that duplicate parameters need to be created with the signature in the name. Then the compiler takes care of the rest. For an example of the syntax, look at a built-in node that has multiple signatures.
339 posts
Thanks to Tomas Slancik for the help in the discord server, here's a quick vid about it the answer to this:
​​​​​​​
https://streamable.com/049si [streamable.com]

cheers jsmack
Edited by probiner - June 30, 2017 22:39:45

Attachments:
SignaturesUI.hipnc (88.5 KB)

8583 posts
you don't need to create array parameters
delete them, just keep the input defined in inputs/outputs tab (visible toggle seems to not be hiding the input though, maybe a bug)
deleting parms will make that initial value disappear as well, so no pop necessary
Tomas Slancik
FX Supervisor
Method Studios, NY
339 posts
@tamte
Thanks, I see what you mean, no pop necessary indeed that way. Although now there's a pesky “more” there, eheh.

But it will do though.

Cheers
Edited by probiner - July 3, 2017 15:53:30
8583 posts
that's what I meant by saying that visible toggle in inputs/outputs doesn't seem to be hiding the input
Tomas Slancik
FX Supervisor
Method Studios, NY
  • Quick Links