Greyscalegorilla +

1369   5   0
スタッフ
1182 posts
Recently, Greyscalegorilla, the makers of premium assets and tools for 3D artists, announced the availability of their photoreal 3D asset library, Greyscalegorilla Plus, for Houdini. They have a collection of free assets and texture maps that you can access using their Houdini plug-in.

You can then use these assets in your entries, label your entry as Made with Greyscalegorilla+ and you will be eligible to win a one year subscription to Greyscalegorilla+ in a side contest.

Plugin Info [www.sidefx.com]

FREE ASSETS
Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
20 posts
Hi Robert,

Just a quick question re the above.. Are the Greyscale Materials available to use from the Material Linker node, like the AMD Material library is?

Thanks in advance!
Cam.
スタッフ
1182 posts
Cam_Barrett
Hi Robert,

Just a quick question re the above.. Are the Greyscale Materials available to use from the Material Linker node, like the AMD Material library is?

Thanks in advance!
Cam.

Not at this time. Their plug-in puts things in /mat and then you can copy and paste to move it over. I am going to show then the Material Linker video to see if they are interested in going that route in the future.
Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
168 posts
hi Robert,

I've managed to install plugin, added new GSG shelf and tried to import an unzipped asset that I've downloaded but get message stating "No GreyScaleGorilla matrials found." any ideas?
168 posts
RhysSion
hi Robert,

I've managed to install plugin, added new GSG shelf and tried to import an unzipped asset that I've downloaded but get message stating "No GreyScaleGorilla matrials found." any ideas?

You need to download each free zip into seperate folder and select the folder from shelf import.
102 posts
Has the GreyScaleGorilla+ membership been awarded already? I haven't seen any information about the side contest since Mardini ended.
Edited by Joshua Petrakos - 2024年4月10日 13:13:17
  • Quick Links